• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website operational

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The site is back up and operational, and upgraded to the latest version of Xenforo software. For those that were unaware (or even care), the Xenforo company finally got out of litigation (being sued by vBulletin). And they are now free to upgrade the software again. It has been roughly 8 months since any upgrades rolled out. Should expect a new version with more features to show up shortly, with an upgrade to v1.2. Here is their forum where they showcase some of the new features in work:

http://xenforo.com/community/forums/have-you-seen/

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome back Websan. Ol' Bee is having some vision problems... could some "seeing-eye AW" guide me to the edit button so I can correct/update my profile information. Thanks in advance.:)
BusyBee-1.jpg
BzB

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Welcome back Websan. Ol' Bee is having some vision problems... could some "seeing-eye AW" guide me to the edit button so I can correct/update my profile information. Thanks in advance.:)
View attachment 12136
BzB

BzB,
If you click on your username up in the right corner, then go to settings on the left side, you can edit your personal info, profile, etc.

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BzB,
If you click on your username up in the right corner, then go to settings on the left side, you can edit your personal info, profile, etc.
Got it, worked fine. Thanks to you & Brownshoe!:)
BzB

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are all the little dislike/bad gouge/dumb 'thingies' gone? Awww!:(
BzB

brownshoe

Contributor
Got it, worked fine. Thanks to you & Brownshoe!:)
BzB

You’re very welcome BzB (glad you deciphered my PM). Sorry I missed your call! I was down the street helping a few neighbors drink some… scratch that… down the street having Easter Communion.:D

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
They are turned off for now to make sure the software upgrade plays nice with the server.

Once the software appears stable, add on features will be turned back on.. Like is all we got for now.
Oh goodie. I was afraid we'd been hit by the PC police, so that everyone would be liked the same (even the occasional douche), so there would be no hurt feelings, 'kumbuyah'!:eek:
BzB

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My guess is that it's an add-on, and the websan is too busy drinking southern buttered pecan roasted foo-foo coffee to have gotten around to it yet... ;)

Is that after he got done chewing out all those disrespectful young whippersnappers going the wrong way down the Commissary aisles?