• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

weather in P-cola for winter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Yeah there is me. But we are getting rid of grouch soon so you'll be safe. Grouch I already told you, Navy hasn't given me a slot yet and I have no loyalties until someone wants to let me fly for them. So if they don't wanna let me play I'll take my ball and play elsewhere!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
Ghost,

I might fly into Alliance for the Airshow. Don't exactly know what day yet because of the weather. Air Force huh, well good luck!

ghost_ttu

Nuttin but Bulls in Texas. We send all the steers and queers north, they both lack balls.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

tali264

Green Bay - major is biomedical engineering, not too many schools with an accredited program. Plus I like the midwest atmosphere

tali264

ahhh, so bluesmobile is a Bear fan.

Sorry, I guess you just live in a crappy state (with a crappy team) [:D]

FlyGirl

Ok guys...how did we get from the weather in P-cola to "steers and queers"??? LOL.

So I have another question since we are off the subject anyhow.. Has anyone been skydiving near Daytona Beach, FL??? I'm thinking of taking the plunge and going with a group of friends.. (Yea Baby!!)

tali264

I went skydiving last summer and it was AWESOME. Seriously loved it. I would do it again in a second. [:p] I went in New Zealand though - where safety regulations aren't as tight. I would recommend going as high as they'll let you (I did 15,000 - don't know if you can do that here) - that way you get the longest free fall. Do it, I bet you love it. Also did the bungy jumping thing but that was more the feeling of pure terror - also fun [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.