• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting on the DCO Selection Board for PAO?

sarahnub

Dco

Hey!! Does anyone know if another board has been scheduled yet?? If so, do you know when?? Would appreciate any info you have! Thanks!

I have my first community interview on Thursday, Sep 8. It is my understanding that the Board will meet Oct 1.

I know only 2 of us from Norfolk will be going to the board, however I believe this is a competitive area. This is my first DCO attempt, I have a BS in Marketing Education and MSed in Educational Leadership. I am a high school teacher, but work a lot in the community and on many boards. I am not sure what my chances are, but if anyone has any advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I turned my packet in just 2 weeks ago and have an interview this week. It has moved really fast, but I know my recruiter wanted to get me into this Board selection. He seems to think I have a good chance, but he also says he does not deal will PAO reserves very often.

Does anyone know how many will be selected this year?