• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting for Board Results... AHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Tali, you scared the hell out of me, something not being based on sex!!!! I mean what the hell do you expect to motivate me!!!!

quote:
Thanks guys,
Not like I would say "oh, well they don't want me here so I'm just going to forget being a pilot" It's just always nice knowing things are based on ability and personality and not sex. Gender that is

tali264

Things to motivate you. Hmmmmmm.

Food?
Money?
Power?
OK, well I guess sex tops these, so go ahead with it. Just don't tell me about it.

wilsonator

Yes I did go to Riddle, don't hold it against me if you've heard the rumors. I have tons of student loans and my parents didn't sent me there with a new Burban.
I remember some girls at school who did get special treatment because they were girls and the guys hated them for it. I know lots of girls who got hired by commuters with a lot less time than some guys and that sucks but what can you really do about it? Not take the job? That would be silly. But I'm a firm believer that it is all about your attitude. I'm glad to hear you guys agree.

FLY NAVY!!!

I'll see you guys at Pensacola November 23rd. Meet me there early for some beer and a BBQ. But if any of you Sallys show up with low carb beer there will be hell to pay......

Ski3

LOL Wilsonator, I just asked if you went to Riddle, no need to appologize for it! Hehe.

I also went to Riddle (Prescott - aero sci), graduated in April 2002, and going to OCS on November 9th 2002 (SNA).

Jack

PS - $109,000.00 in loans. ;)

FLY NAVY!

wilsonator

Jack- I'm so usd to people putting down Riddle grads I guess I feel the need to explain myself when the topic comes up!!! I went to Daytona Beach campus. See you in November. If you come down to Florida sooner give me a shout. I currently reside in Gainesville.

To everyone else, while you guys are paying for you're new vettes, Jack and I will be paying for Riddle.

Goliath112

lol I went to EMBRY-RIDDLE too. but I went thru the cheaper extended campus. it only costs around 500- 550.00 a class. I used my VA GI BIll though.

man the wait is killing me

princessspoilme

Gosh everyone wants to be a pilot some went to school for it I went to school for graphic design. Whats the world coming to.

Sammy

Women will force change upon salty dogs for the good of the fleet.

psrogers

Intel Officer
That' all right. I have never flown anything except in video games, and it looks like the way the system works, we all have a chance if we don't get discouraged.

bigmikenjax

I went to Riddle also, but I had the Navy pay for it, (I'm active duty) I just had to pay for it in different ways. The Navy is also paying for my Masters from ERAU. I have a package going in next week, so we will see. The way it is right now everyone I have spoken to says the competition is too tight, we will see. I am out of Jacksonville, FL, but I live in Starke. If I don't get picked up,no worries plenty of jobs out there.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.