• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VQ Hinge Charged with Espionage

azguy

None
Lighten up Francis, or get your ass over to that faggoty-ass, Sailor Bob site where you belong :)

Did I hit a little close to home? That wasn't an indictment against NFO O-4 rates. It was an indictment against the notion that promoting or screening for XYZ doesn't make you a "good guy," and certainly doesn't make you any more trustworthy. That's an idea that I see pop up on here as often as I do on Sailor Bob.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did I hit a little close to home? That wasn't an indictment against NFO O-4 rates. It was an indictment against the notion that promoting or screening for XYZ doesn't make you a "good guy," and certainly doesn't make you any more trustworthy. That's an idea that I see pop up on here as often as I do on Sailor Bob.
You're reading way too much into this. Someone made a comment that the individual didn't appear to have been assigned to a squadron for a while. My observation was a possible explanation - nothing more.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
image.png

azguy

None
You're reading way too much into this. Someone made a comment that the individual didn't appear to have been assigned to a squadron for a while. My observation was a possible explanation - nothing more.

Check.

exNavyOffRec

yes, I was just wondering as a non aviation type if I missed something that one of those tours might have indeed been a flying tour, no more no less nothing to read into it.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Depends on who he was spying for...
Is there a reason you're doxxing this guy, particularly considering that as of now, he is still innocent until proven guilty?

We all know that's not how it works in the court of public opinion...

Latest Article says he was a projects DH for what it's worth.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Are the Chinese better at recruiting moles, or are the moles we recruit in their ranks better at not getting caught? I feel like these kinds of articles come out every couple of months.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are the Chinese better at recruiting moles, or are the moles we recruit in their ranks better at not getting caught? I feel like these kinds of articles come out every couple of months.
Our moles are being executed on the spot. No need for a pesky trial.