• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VQ Hinge Charged with Espionage

exNavyOffRec

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
not good, I bet there are some guys that were passed over twice for O-4 that are kind of pissed seeing how this guy made it and now what he has done, I was pissed when I saw a few guys in my rate may SCPO that were shortly after fired or went to NJP for items that were going on when they were CPO's.

No ones ever accused the boards of picking the best people, just the ones they think have the best paper. Dudes who have zero flaws on paper tend to have some pretty big ones in real life. This is just another example of that, as is every CO/XO/CMC firing you see each month.

Good on them for catching this asshole. You better believe there are more out there like him.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Nice picture at OBBS...
Hang the fucker.
(If he is subject to due process and found guilty, of course...)

Last edited:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looks like a possible non-DH screen, based on his listed Linkedin jobs

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Looks like a possible non-DH screen, based on his listed Linkedin jobs

It'll be interesting to see when the investigation started and if that had anything to do with his career path. These investigations can take years depending on how the authorities became altered to his activities.