• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ahhh, the memories...

jarts.jpg

215.gif

LawnDart.jpg

batman527

Banned
Brett327 said:
I would hardly call it a spike - it was faily blunt as I recall. Ever played smear the queer with a rock/sharp stick?

Brett

I usually played with a football. But then again, I didn't grow up in Somalia.

batman527

Banned
Snacks said:
Hmm, get over it. Let the -16 drivers call the plane whatever they want to call it. Why does it even matter to you, are you AF? Would it make you feel better if they decided to call it Sheila instead?

No.

Potential names:
1) Shake-zula' (as in "the mic rula', the old schoola'", not the african chief)
2) The Pete Venkman
3) Conner McManus
4) Han Solo (for the geeks, I know it's not Battlestar Gallactica, but work with me here)
5) The Crow

If you get all five names, PM me and win a hundred bucks, if not, get a life.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
DanielSon said:
Here's a discussion I haven't found anything on so far. Why the hell are all the AF guys now referring to F-16's as "Vipers"? Do they think that they're just too cool to call "Falcons" anymore? Do they feel like they've been out classed by the "Raptor"? I mean, technically a falcon is a raptor, so what's the big friggin deal? Ridiculous.

Uh dude, they've been nicknamed Vipers for a long time. Just like the A-10 being called Warthog. Guess what, Warthog is not its official name. The Navy does the same. Super Hornet = Rhino.

Status
Not open for further replies.