• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VID/Article on Marine OCS

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
so do you get issued navy blue polo shirts and khakis?

All joking aside, the best part was when they had to fix their covers and one guy going into chow had it over his eyes.

Lonestar155

is good to go
The CO at the time was a solid leader while still maintaining his obligation to run a successful program that screens and evaluates. I'll say this; every Marine OC that was under his command will carry a bit of his leadership style into the fleet and long into their careers.

Ventilee

pilot
Contributor
Interesting coincidence, I was watching the video and got the call from my OSO who informed that I have been accepted into PLC 2nd Increment with an Air Contract. Great video.

Thanks Air Warriors, I would not have even known about the PLC program without you.

E26

they had to fix their covers and one guy going into chow had it over his eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking how screwed I'd feel in that situation :D Great video.

I was watching the video and got the call from my OSO who informed that I have been accepted into PLC 2nd Increment with an Air Contract.

Congrats bro! Best of luck to you!