• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VFA-103 bones

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
June 27, 2008 - Friday

Jack Is Not Happy.

Jack is not happy, not only because he waited for his CO to come outside and bring him in, but also because of the rumors hears.

Jack says to look at the picture in the photo album...nothing was cut. Nothing was broken. No window, no screen...nothing. The MLA [and TopGun] recommend locking the sliding glass door next time though. Jack infact is starting to enjoy his new home. Perhaps it is time to take a vacation Jack says.

Step 1....Tank in whites. We must see proof.

If they left any liquor in that house, it would be disappointing.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
have you seen the site lately? looks like 143 did it or maybe somebody is trying to frame them. is 143 a two seat squadron anyone know?

Those are some pretty funny pics....I'm pretty sure 143 is flying the F/A-18E which are single seaters. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

AG101Dog-1.jpg

Here's what they were flying at Fallon 2 weeks ago and when I passed their line today

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
So whose in the know on this? Is 103 bitching out and not playing the game? Just pay the ransom, it's all in good fun.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Anyone else get the email this morning that went out to the entire east coast JOPA? Hilarious video from the Dog JOPA.

vinny

is there a way you could post this so called video in here so we could all see it? sounds pretty funny.

haha...i like the new picture on the myspace page! maybe the dogs dont have the bones:)

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?