• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vegas

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
Just asking to see what things I should definitely do in Vegas other than blow my DLA on blackjack. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
See a show. However, I dont recommend the Lance Burton magic show...unless you're drunk off your ass. It makes the show more interesting when the drunks start running his show :)

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You've got to see the Hoover Dam.....then play blackjack. If you want to see a show out there, plan on spending $100 per ticket

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
No, I am basically just doing a PCS so I am going to be in town for two days. I won't be there long enough this time to really do everything, but I did want to get some highlights.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
IDon't forget the Spearmint Rhino...:)
Cheetahs is better and where the locals hang out. More milage for the $ when it comes to lapdances :D :D Also a more liberal "hands on" policy. :D :D :D $10 lap dances on the floor before 7 pm then $20. Excellent value in the VIP room......

Cheetahs doesn't have the glitz of Spearmint Rhino but it gets the job done and is way less expensive. Normally some pretty hot girls there, especially on the weekends.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I just have a tough time getting excited (as it were) about strip clubs in the US. Once you've been to the places many of us have been, it just seems lame. Not a dig on anyone who enjoys them, that's just me.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I just have a tough time getting excited (as it were) about strip clubs in the US. Once you've been to the places many of us have been, it just seems lame. Not a dig on anyone who enjoys them, that's just me.

It's fun when your cousin owns two in the Miami area :hot_anima...otherwise it's just paying for sexual frustration :watching2

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yeah...I miss WESTPAC....

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
If you're into the Irish pub thing, check out Nine Fine Irishmen in New York, New York. Live music pretty much every night, and the band doesn't suck. You will pay big money for drinks, though, so I recommend playing the penny slots for the free booze and THEN going to to the bar.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's fun when your cousin owns two in the Miami area :hot_anima...otherwise it's just paying for sexual frustration :watching2

Agreed. If you know someone, it's a different story. I know a guy who knows a guy who's a body guard for some rapper (can't remember who) down in MIA, and he said the same thing. Otherwise, I can find other, cheaper, ways to give myself a set of blue balls.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Agreed. If you know someone, it's a different story. I know a guy who knows a guy who's a body guard for some rapper (can't remember who) down in MIA, and he said the same thing. Otherwise, I can find other, cheaper, ways to give myself a set of blue balls.

If its wrong to wear windpants with nothing underneath em to the clubs, well, then i don't want to be right.