• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VAQ RAG CO relieved of duty...

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
I personally am sick of the USN treating an arrest/accusation as a conviction. As someone who has had their FITREP and career affected by this personally, it hits close to home and pisses me off. While there is technically a mechanism to fix an adverse FITREP after the fact... Not so much with getting porked for pending charges awaiting trial when cyclic FITREPs come around.

And this zero-defect mentality.. Is just going to get a bunch of pussys in charge who have never been anything than choir boys. Who you want to fly in combat with? The guy who has always made the "Sure to please the boss" decision, or the guy who was dancing on the bar in Krock as an ENS.

I'll take the bar dancing guy.

If it makes you feel any better, the same cancer is infesting the USAF as well. Sickening and sad for the deaths of once-great warfighting services.