• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vance

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTTyoung

Vance question for JT

hey man, im new to this airwarriors stuff, but it has really helped. i just got word that im going to Vance, and im really really not happy about it, and im nervous as hell, and frankly just dont think that i will make it though. Im already struggling in API, well i havent failed a test yet, but ive gotten 3 84's. Anyway, im not that 'smart' of a guy, and from what it sounds like, this air force stuff is just wayyy out of my league. I have opted for SNFO, and have already talked to flight management about switching, which they said I could do, but i have not done yet because im afraid im gonna regret it. I just didnt know if you could tell me what you think i should do. The sad thing is, i can see myself attriting, and Ive wanted to fly for so long, that i just dont wanna go through that. I love the Navy, and want to remain in the aviation pipeline. WIth your experience and knowledge, what do you think i should do? haha i know in the end its personal preference, but im stumped. thanks man.

kaiangel

If you can even imagine your self attriting, then that is a bad sign. I never had any intentions of attriting, and I still got to the point where I hated primary and didn't know if it was for me. You just have to stick it out. Everyone told me that there would be times that you wouldn't want to be there anymore, but you have to keep your ultimate goal in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.