• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vance/Primary help

psuSNA06

I recently got voluntold to go to Vance for primary. Does anyone know if the T-6 EPs you can buy from Wings and Things are identical to the EPs at Vance?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I recently got voluntold to go to Vance for primary. Does anyone know if the T-6 EPs you can buy from Wings and Things are identical to the EPs at Vance?

Even if they are, why spend the money? Hookers and blow, my man, hookers and blow.

Good on you for wanting to get ahead, but API will be busy enough, I'd say save the pain till it really is time for it.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Oh, and I have this written on top of my kneeboard, seems to help me if I feel like I'm having a hard time...."Have fun Dickhead :icon_smil "

I can't wait to fly with you.

Getting my first onwings next week...so, not only does Whiting suck (well as an instructor this place rox) but now it's dangerous too...

That's right...I am dangerous...ice...man...

~D

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Balls,

No kidding...until you sign for the aircraft...it's going to suck. Riding on the bridge of a deck at 24kts "Full speed ahead" sweating the ship on constant bearing, decreasing range at 15 miles sucks more...

It's all relative my friend...