• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN & USMC - Applying to 2 Branches at once

Jerry Curl

I am glad more qualified people have already addressed most of your questions. On Marineocs.com Gatorbama is a Marine OSO so he may be able to answer a few questions (after a introduction and search).

Whatever you do, do not get discouraged as you have time on your side. You have a few things within your control to make you more competitive, and if you have the financial means to continue your pilot training...finish what you started!

Not sure about your employment situation, but gainful employment for reference/getting out in the wild never hurts either.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
I applied AF and Navy at the same time. The recruiters were cool with it, the only thing I had to do differently was sign some papers so that the AF could request my MEPS physical that I had already done with the Navy. So when the Navy accepted me I just told my AF recruiter and he withdrew my package.

texags

pilot
I applied for Navy NROTC as well as Marine PLC at the same time. I got denied by the Navy about a month later, still hadn't heard back from the Marines. I re-applied for Navy, and then got accepted by the Marines (air contract). After I had signed with the Marines I got accepted into Navy ROTC. I decided to stick with the Marines though.