• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC Law

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If he's smart, he's a JAG... Remember, Brett said he got good grades which made him a clerk, not making millions :D

That is what I meant originally, if the guy is still a JAG wouldn't that red flag follow him around? The figure I heard a while ago was that only 10% of Marine officers were O-4 and above, a bad rep could follow you around the whole serviceif you tried to make a career in a community that small.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's odd- neither law school nor the practice of law are known for their headache-reducing powers.

So that's something else they have in common.

Good one, I hadn't thought of that.......:D

phrogpilot73

That is what I meant originally, if the guy is still a JAG wouldn't that red flag follow him around? The figure I heard a while ago was that only 10% of Marine officers were O-4 and above, a bad rep could follow you around the whole serviceif you tried to make a career in a community that small.
Whoops... I didn't realize that you were quoting me, not Brett... Sorry - no he's no longer a JAG. He got out to go pursue his big money in the real world of slimy lawyers...