• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC Blue Angel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwinger

pilot
After the meridian shows one of the studs was shown in the base paper with two thumbs up saying "I love the blues coz, Skin tight blue flight suits are cool" seems like a common peception.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
squeeze said:
gayest. thread. ever.

looks like your comment about the past posts is an even better reference to the subject of the latest ones.

beau

"gayest. thread. ever"

yep!! now if it was a fleet guy who started it......
but of course they never would!

Crowbar

None
futrMarineBlueAngel said:
How many of you think it's plausible, in the next few years, to have a female Blue Angel pilot. Just wondering because when I'm up their I'd like to know what to expect from you guys on the ground.

This sounds pretty snotty, especially coming from a 15 year old. Without "you guys on the ground" there would be no need for pilots of any sort.

And please allow me to quote your profile:
15 year old Senior who's age is screwing everything up. I want to go to the USNA after I spend a year at what ever school I can get the most scholarships for.

demotivators_1821_12327223

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Pitz! Holy hyperbole Batman! Holy use of the superlative in prose! Holy infomercial pitch use of language! Is that website for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.