• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

US arrests 10 Russian deep-cover spies

IRfly

None
Yeah, wasn't that hilariously gay when Pres. Obama said he looked into Putin's eyes and got a sense of his soul? Found him to be "very straightforward and trustworthy?" Geez...These liberals just don't have a clue about how the world REALLY works...

GreenLantern330

Yeah, wasn't that hilariously gay when Pres. Obama said he looked into Putin's eyes and got a sense of his soul? Found him to be "very straightforward and trustworthy?" Geez...These liberals just don't have a clue about how the world REALLY works...

Sweet fancy Moses! Did Obama really say that?! And I thought Nguyen Cao Ky was the most flamboyant any politician/leader could get!

Nice mugshots comrade :tongue2_1

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn- too bad her name isnt 'Ivana *Insert Sexual Pun here*'- she'd be a real life Bond Girl.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Actually, it was 43. Back in 2001.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
That's a lie. Why do you hate America so much? Buy gold.
I don't follow. Are you saying it's a lie that Pres Bush had a moment with Putin?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1392791.stm
Mr Bush described their meeting as straightforward and effective.
He said it was time to move beyond Cold War attitudes, away from mutually assured destruction towards mutually earned respect.
"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue.
"I was able to get a sense of his soul.

By the way, 43 is a personal hero of mine and Putin is a guy I'd much rather have in my corner than not.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
You guys can have food fights over French spelling & usage, you can argue over who misread Putin/Russia the most (GB 43 or the Glorious Leader). Me? I'm just happy that Putin assures us that this spy episode will not adversely affect the direction of US-Russia relations. Whew, that had me worried. But they hated us before, do now & will continue to do so in the future. We can expect them to trick-f*ck us at every opportunity possible in international relations and can expect that another 10 to 12 agents will be coming over w/in a year to replace these clowns. You are never disappointed if you never had any expectations for improved relations. Let's all hope BO figures all this out sooner rather than later.

gparks1989

pilot
Contributor
We can expect them to trick-f*ck us at every opportunity possible in international relations and can expect that another 10 to 12 agents will be coming over w/in a year to replace these clowns.

10 undercover agents doesn't necessarily sound like "trick-f*cking"....sounds like Russia wants to know what cards we're holding so that they know how to approach us when conducting international treaties etc. Same thing that the CIA's NCS does (or so I believe). I'd bet that we have CIA officers in Ottawa and London...doesn't mean we're trick-f*cking them, just that we want to know as much as humanly possible about them...be they friend or foe.

Having said that....freaking awkward revelation right after Medvwhatever and Obama had burgers together

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
I've seen this before. Doesn't Bourne figure out who he really is in this one, blow up some stuff, and oust all injustice contained in the shadowy corners of the world of espionage?

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
10 undercover agents doesn't necessarily sound like "trick-f*cking"....sounds like Russia wants to know what cards we're holding so that they know how to approach us when conducting international treaties etc. Same thing that the CIA's NCS does (or so I believe). I'd bet that we have CIA officers in Ottawa and London...doesn't mean we're trick-f*cking them, just that we want to know as much as humanly possible about them...be they friend or foe.

gp89: How old are you, anyway? I said t-f us in international relations. Russia's foreign policy in the Mideast for the past 50 years has been one specifically aimed at thwarting our efforts to keep Israel alive & they have armed every thug & tribe who opposes us & Israel. I can't say our support of Saudi Arabia isn't weird at times, but ultimately you have to choose sides in this stuff. Forget the Cold War: no reasonable person can compare Russia's security apparatus & its intentions to that of, say, any member of NATO. JMHO, though.