• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updated list of things to bring?

Lobster

Does this mean I can bring my Braun series 7, and bring some cleaning cartridges so I don't get Folliculitis :D I'm going to search for this in an Air Force Forum, and if I can't in the Air Force, than it's Navy for me :icon_tong

Just a word of advice, don't come on here and speak of the Navy as if its the JV team. Its not.

If you can't get into the Air Force you think its easier to get into the Navy?

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Just a word of advice, don't come on here and speak of the Navy as if its the JV team. Its not.

If you can't get into the Air Force you think its easier to get into the Navy?

Chill out. He was making a joke about an electric razor.. There is no need to jump all over him.

Black06Sti

Apologies accepted, I'm 50/50 I am torn into which I'm going to join, I'll probably apply to both. I'm still undecided, that's what I meant. But yeah It wasn't the clearest since I wrote that on little to no sleep. Sorry for the misconfusion.

Lobster

Apologies accepted, I'm 50/50 I am torn into which I'm going to join, I'll probably apply to both. I'm still undecided, that's what I meant. But yeah It wasn't the clearest since I wrote that on little to no sleep. Sorry for the misconfusion.

Yeah well I was up early and grumpy sitting at my internship haha.

slipstreams

Just wondering if anyone can inform me as to which boots are worn at OCS. I would like to prepare my feet ahead of time. Thanks

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
No need. You'll get issued the black NWU boot, but you'll break them and your feet in slowly by alternating between boots and go-fasters (tennis shoes).

slipstreams

Thanks, Synix. Actually, I may have a need. Do you have more info about them? Maybe a link where I may purchase a pair? How do the sizes run. Thanks again for the info.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Belleville 360ST is what my box says. Seriously though, don't waste your money. You'll break the boot in slowly and give your feet time to adjust to them. Honestly, they were super comfortable after 2 weeks or so. Only beotch is keeping them nice and shiny after getting taken to the sandbox 3x a day.

slipstreams

It's not so much the boots as the insoles I'll be having made to go inside. I just want to make sure old problems don't resurrect themselves. Thanks again.
Oh. Did yours run true to size?