• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updated list of things to bring?

Surf

pilot
I was told to bring a blank check or completed direct deposit form with me when I swore in, they told me they'd send that info up ahead of time. And yes, you swear in with your OR. I called USAA after my OR received my FS but before I went in to sign and swear in.
Perfect that answers everything, thanks!

skittle986

Ensign, Civil engineer corps, U.S Navy.
I'll check out what they have, I'm pretty partial to Asics because my feet have never been more comfortable.

Thanks for the advice, I do plan on bringing two pairs when I do go :) I have some time since I just got selected but I'm soaking up the info

I have asics as well. One pair is neon and the other pair is black and grey. They are making these sneakers more and more neon with every new release they have.

Givemeinfo

I have asics as well. One pair is neon and the other pair is black and grey. They are making these sneakers more and more neon with every new release they have.
They sure are, that's why I figure any other woman in the class would have bright shoes as well, not many options out of metallic or neon. I do love those shoes though.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Man question: I can't seem to find quality all white boxer briefs without a colored band, are those allowed?
Well if they can see your underwear band, you're probably in trouble no matter what color it is.
I went with Fruit of the Loom, there's just a blue stripe on the band.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Well if they can see your underwear band, you're probably in trouble no matter what color it is.
I went with Fruit of the Loom, there's just a blue stripe on the band.

Lol, that is what I was thinking. They won't see it when you're wearing it, but in regards to RLP, not sure if thats a death wish.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Again, since they don't make you display it for RLP anymore, they don't really have any way of knowing what kind you're wearing. The only conceivable time would be when wearing choker whites, the shape of the underwear is slightly visible through the white pants. People have gotten nicknames for wearing...non-standard underwear with those. Or no underwear.
A bunch of the female candidates in my class were discussing whether to wear white underwear or underwear that matched their skin tone, so that the briefs wouldn't show through.

Givemeinfo

Again, since they don't make you display it for RLP anymore, they don't really have any way of knowing what kind you're wearing. The only conceivable time would be when wearing choker whites, the shape of the underwear is slightly visible through the white pants. People have gotten nicknames for wearing...non-standard underwear with those. Or no underwear.
A bunch of the female candidates in my class were discussing whether to wear white underwear or underwear that matched their skin tone, so that the briefs wouldn't show through.
Always skin tone