• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UPDATE: Website Template

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
new color scheme is different, might take some time to get used to I dont see any pictures above but that could be my crappy Okinawa internet

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
skidkid said:
new color scheme is different, might take some time to get used to I dont see any pictures above but that could be my crappy Okinawa internet

Unless it's the color of blood or digi camo, it's an unacceptable color to Skidkid.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Since all the sycophants are chiming in, I'm going to go on record as hating it (I fear change). I'm using the legacy style, baby!

Brett

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Since all the sycophants are chiming in, I'm going to go on record as hating it (I fear change). I'm using the legacy style, baby!

Brett
No you aren't... I just checked your profile, and you are using the new one.... :D

skidkid said:
how do I set the legacy style?
I went ahead and changed your profile settings back to the old style.

At the bottom left of the website (any page), there is a drop down box, click on it, and select one of the two:

- Airwarriors (old forum style)
- Sleek - Fluid (newer style)

If you don't do anything, it defaults to the new style.

John​

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
No, no, no...the NFO wings go above the pilot wings....:glasses_1

Otherwise, it's Sierra Hotel!

Merry Christmas!

(Someone had to throw some crap your way, otherwise it wouldn't be Naval Aviation. :D )
Just count yourself lucky I put them up there :D

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Woohoo... fixed the (centered by default) on the quick reply box... :D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Will go on record as a confirmed sycophant then . . . love it! Back to my vacation, happy New Year all . . .

ElCidAv8tor05

Any of you boys seen a VORTAC around here?
pilot
concur with all, the new style is sweet websan... We all appreciate the hard work you put in so we can have a place to b!tch anonomously (sp?)....
happy new year!!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Damn, I go away for a week and when I come back, everything's different. Well at least :)Brett is still b!tching:) so I guess not much has changed. :) :) :)

I like the new look. Thanks for all the hard work, John.