• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UPDATE: Website Template

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Woah, woah, woah.... What happened??!?!!

I have been working for awhile on a new forum template, and this is my end result. Still not COMPLETELY/100% done with it, but I figure it is far enough down the path, and operational for website use.

Before I get the flame PM, and email, you can STILL access the former forum style. Go to the bottom of the website, and select the drop down box on the left side, and change it to AIRWARRIORS. It is the QUICK STYLE CHOOSER, so you can use whichever style you want.

I believe I caught all the bugs... if not, use the other style.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!!

John​

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks dude, appreciate it....

Hmmm, first item to fix, seems the focus for the cursor starts off as CENTERED text.... maybe its just me... Oh well, will fix it later.​

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AAaaand I just saw the Warpig pic...nice.

Now go play with your kids or something...or is it still Xmas Eve there?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, even got your squadron's plane in with the Fuji pic... calling it a night now.

BTW, there are 38 different images for the forum logo... :D

An no damn A4s, S3s, F14s, TACOMO, or EP3s.... just kidding.... I will start a different thread for providing good pics for those that I missed (intentionally or not). Logos now that the work is complete, are easy to make.

Later.

John​

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
Love it, I think it looks great. A little buggy for me and my Mac, but that can be fixed. Nice job John.

Merry Christmas.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Looks really great. Thanks for all that hard work on our behalf.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
No, no, no...the NFO wings go above the pilot wings....:glasses_1

Otherwise, it's Sierra Hotel!

Merry Christmas!

(Someone had to throw some crap your way, otherwise it wouldn't be Naval Aviation. :D )

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Is this a glitch? When I hit new reply it "align center" the text as the default in the area I enter my text, but it shows it left justified when it posts.

Same thing happens when I go to edit posts.

Sneaky adding the IP feature...