• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Turn The Heat Off!!!

T

TXHusker05

"Check what!?"

"I've got the aircraft, NO I've got the aircraft"

"NO OFF, O-F-F!!!"

Damn that is funny.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This reminds me of a story told by Rod Machado on one of his tape series about when he was instructing an Asian student. I'll have to digitize it and see if I can upload it.

JIMMY

holy crap i couldnt stop laughing! man, i can just imagine how uncomfortable it must have been back there.

thx H F !

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What a colossal prick of an IP. I wonder how bad he freaks out when something SERIOUSLY goes wrong. Good lord.

T

TXHusker05

Have you ever been in an aircraft with the heat all the way up? You'd turn into a prick too if it was 100 degrees in your cockpit and the pilot in the front seat didn't speak english well enough to turn the a/c on.

Chubby

TXHusker05 said:
Have you ever been in an aircraft with the heat all the way up? You'd turn into a prick too if it was 100 degrees in your cockpit and the pilot in the front seat didn't speak english well enough to turn the a/c on.
No ... I'd be more pissed if he could speak english and was just stupid. This kid was obviously trying to figure out what he meant. But hey, if you think it's easy for them ... just go to flight school in Japan and see how well you do with the language barrier.

T

TXHusker05

From the gist of it, it seems like he is in an American trainer with an American instructor. If you can't understand your IP (language barrier or not), that makes flying the aircraft un-safe.

Yes the language barrier is a problem, but that is why I am not going to flight school in Japan. You don't go to a flight school in America if you don't speak English or your instructor doesn't speak Japanese.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
TXHusker05 said:
From the gist of it, it seems like he is in an American trainer with an American instructor. If you can't understand your IP (language barrier or not), that makes flying the aircraft un-safe.

Yes the language barrier is a problem, but that is why I am not going to flight school in Japan. You don't go to a flight school in America if you don't speak English or your instructor doesn't speak Japanese.

Riiiight. It's apparent you haven't flown with or around our International SNAs. They don't all speaka the English to the extent they "should."

The IP went high and right pretty quick, but who knows how hot the bleed air is from a T-38? Could burn pretty quick, but I don't know. Anyone? Bueller?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
TXHusker05 said:

Try doing 2v1 ACM with a French student who's 3s sounds like 2s and vice versa.