• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trouble at the Air Force Academy

HuggyU2

None
And by the way, those Air Force guys wearing those faggoty ass white gloves that don't match the uniform look pretty scary, don't they?
"Military Fashion" belongs in a different thread. Please avoid threadjacking.
And should your military career not work out, you should consider becoming a columnist for Qr Magazine.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
And should your military career not work out, you should consider becoming a columnist for Qr Magazine.

Was not familiar with Qr magazine...googled it...wish that I hadn't googled it. Thanks alot Huggy. :)

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Was not familiar with Qr magazine...googled it...wish that I hadn't googled it. Thanks alot Huggy. :)

@ work right now... Qr... as in...? and Fashion? I will heed FMRAM's advice.

On topic: The guy with the box made my day.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
On topic: The guy with the box made my day.

I think we see reflections of ourselves and our friends in those pictures. I thought the girl dragging her boots was funny.

Re: MiG shootdowns by B-52s, on the lighter side, don't forget the EP-3 that "outmaneuvered" the J-6 in 1v1... (at least, the Chinese gov't version of the story- I remember the implausible official reconstruction animation but I couldn't find the video of it on YouTube).
/threadjack

Renegade One

None
Hey...you're going to get yelled at on Indoc Day for something anyway...might as well make it something memorable...and post-worthy. He's probably now the most famous guy in the Class of 2013...or whatever.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor

I should have known an AF guy would have gotten butt hurt about that comment, sorry. And you're probably one of the few on AW that reads Qr Magazine and could have made that recommendation. Perhaps another reason you were offened by that comment???:D

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
I should have known an AF guy would have gotten butt hurt about that comment, sorry. And you're probably one of the few on AW that reads Qr Magazine and could have made that recommendation. Perhaps another reason you were offened by that comment???:D
I had no idea what Qr magazine was until I googled it, and OH GOD I think my laptop is gay now for being curious.

Thanks to the AF for enlightening me on the gayer side of things.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
I had no idea what Qr magazine was until I googled it, and OH GOD I think my laptop is gay now for being curious.

Thanks to the AF for enlightening me on the gayer side of things.

I had to google it as well to find out what he was talking about. I may have to explain to my wife why I went there if she happens to go through the computer's history.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
You could've googled it, you didn't have to click. ;)

I should have clarified. I did google, I did not click. Once I saw "Gay this and that", on the google search that was enough. However, my wife can still see the things I search for on google. At least I have this thread for my defense as needed. :D

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Air warriors made me do it?

I wonder how many uses this excuse could have...