• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trivia for the hawt pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavsloot

quote:
It's the longest running thread I've seen go... what are we up to about 80 responses? hahaha... Mav... Look what you've done!!!

Just for that, I deserve a pair of wings!!

anyone?

ghost_ttu

I'm thinking that josh is bringing the wings that are pinned to his uniform. I don't think they come off without the shirt though. Pilots can be funny that way.

ghost_ttu

hmmmm that looks like someone is saying that my remarks are stupid. Which I can accept at times, but not when you just jumped in here. Ok, so for the past two days (and again tomorrow) I have been sitting in a classroom from 8-5 for my instrument written ground school. That is a COMPLETE beating! Of course the guys in API will flog me for saying that

mavsloot

quote:
hmmmm that looks like someone is saying that my remarks are stupid.

what did it say? I missed it before the edit! i got your back, you know!

Edited by - mavsloot on 08/12/2002 08:08:42

ghost_ttu

Thanks Mavy, it was the okey dokey thing. I was just in a bad mood so I apologize splendid. This past weekend being in class for 3 days straight just flat out sucked. The information would have been good and the class would have been good if I didn't have this guy teaching that just read the book to me. I CAN READ. I would have liked to have been taught.

ghost_ttu

Speaking of easily amused....Did anyone watch on wings where the guy did a barrel roll in the boeing 707? Ok, first that is totally something that I would want to try, but I'm not sure I would have the nuts to do it where everyone could see. I bet he got in a ton of trouble!

ghost_ttu

Wonder how long it would take me to get to my commercial license if I just started flying around to all these players and partying once a week? We need to get another Trivia question in here!

Rainman

pilot
The problem with these trivia questions is that all answers are too easily obtained in our little information era. Anybody know the difference between the Pratt & Whitney F119 engines on the F22 vs F35? They have the same compressor and turbine. .. . not sure what's different. Okay--that's dry. What is the Ground Air Visual Code for "Require Fuel & Oil?" .. . Maybe a little nerdy. . How about this one. . .how much is cabfare from Florabama to NAS Whiting Field? -- Creative answers receive triple points.

Valion310

Route the Flux Capacitor through the Number 2 Warp Coil, set the microwave on popcorn for 24.45 minutes and put the washer on hot water with Extra bleach while sending encoded intelligence messages through smoke signals to your ATM to automatically beam $38.93884 x "Pie" to the Cab Company internet run banking system which is actually an Al Quaida Front company run by the Russian Mafia's Columbian Drug Cartel branch division of Equal Opertunity Employment through the International Fair Trades Commssion ... Using the IRS interest calculations the total for the cab ride comes out to being some where between $30 and $80 US.

Valion310 out-

Status
Not open for further replies.