• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trivia for the hawt pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavsloot

quote:
Hey, I'll fly down to Houston and even pay for the date, you just gotta pay for the Hobbs time on the plane I rent ... ;) I've got my cross country solo coming up in a few weeks, so I can count it as a lagit training flight ... hee hee

Valion310 out-

dude, you've got a girl! or are you suggesting you pay for my date with ghost, Pat and the rest?

mavsloot

quote:
I think a couple of us from this board are flying into Houston Hobby this week. So I think that gets us bonus points. I just hope that we have a landing light this time huh iron? *laughs* ps. lack of landing light makes depth perception really crappy!

Here is the question of the day:

Will you be flying in any kind of uniform. If so, please describe it.

mavsloot

quote:
I promise you, you will be entertained!
Semper, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Wow, Frumby!
you are my new best 'friend'!!

Edited by - mavsloot on 07/30/2002 08:12:34

ghost_ttu

FRUMBY!!!! Your the man, I love how you are trying to "decorate" the bar. A+ on your technique.

Mav: there will be no uniform here, you have to earn that, and to this day I haven't accomplished that. still working on it.

mavsloot

quote:

Mav: there will be no uniform here, you have to earn that, and to this day I haven't accomplished that. still working on it.

no uniform, no mavsloot, no fun!

Blegh!

ghost_ttu

hehehehe, Ok pat since you are the closest to putting the uniform on, I suppose that puts you up to bat I'll have to wait till they tell me I can consider that option. *grins* But I'm gonna keep yelling in their ears until they do say that I can

Rainman

pilot
ooooooh. .now you're talking uniforms. Another party this Friday/Saturday. If you get there early, all the Hollywoods, Icemen, Mavericks, Cougars, Merlins, Jesters, Sliders, Geese will come and change out of their flight suits. Every girls' dream . and we all know that Marines look fabulous in uniform .

Semper Fidelis

Edited by - joshmountain on 07/30/2002 17:24:07

mavsloot

quote:
Only uniform I fly in is my birthday suit

Freedom is never free.

Pat!! you tease.. I want a picture!

ghost_ttu

Mav, are you offering to take your picture with Pat flying in his birthday suite? I'm thinking the passenger has to ride the same way......I doubt we'll have any objection from Pat.

mavsloot

quote:
ooooooh. .now you're talking uniforms. Another party this Friday/Saturday. If you get there early, all the Hollywoods, Icemen, Mavericks, Cougars, Merlins, Jesters, Sliders, Geese will come and change out of their flight suits. Every girls' dream . and we all know that Marines look fabulous in uniform .

Semper Fidelis

Edited by - joshmountain on 07/30/2002 17:24:07

email me the details and your picture then!

mavsloot

quote:
Mav, are you offering to take your picture with Pat flying in his birthday suite? I'm thinking the passenger has to ride the same way......I doubt we'll have any objection from Pat.

ghost, if that's what it takes to be in the cockpit with him, then yes! maybe he could teach me a thing or two about control(s).

ghost_ttu

SWEET!!!! Beer is on Valion!!!! When we are good and nearly passed out, just toss me in the back of the plane and fly me home!

Status
Not open for further replies.