• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Travel Abroad.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Only on sunday after I haven't shaved for 2 days... (It's funny cause it's really not too far off)

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey...even us goyim likes us some JDate. Jewish girls...mmm...

Oh, yeah; the Israeli stamp in your passport is a big issue in some countries (should be fairly obvious which ones). We had a guy who had been to Israel on a church trip in college. A big stink was raised when, years later, he went into Saudi for an exercise. The Customs guys wanted to confiscate his passport; only timely intervention by the Attache kept it from turning into a Thing. And this kid couldn't have looked less Jeiwsh if he tried.

burningfeathers

Reading the grout jokes
Otto,
If this has turned into a JDate thread and you didn't inform me then you are a failure as a friend......you know my preferences...

MasterBates

No, but if you're interested my sister is single and likes men in uniform...Just sayin..
wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

I've managed to dissapoint Catholic and Baptist women so far.. Bring on the Jewish ladies! :icon_smil