• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
It looks exactly like the I-bar. Not sure why they didn’t just use the real I-bar.

Pretty cool to see a bar exactly like one where I’ve actually sat and drank* with my fellow pilots though. Except for the lack of popcorn. My wife pointed that one out- I was so proud.

Just a side thought- why not more love for Fallon? ?

*got drunk.
I saw the popcorn machine twice. First in the bar scene when they’re paying pool and again later in the briefing room.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I saw the popcorn machine twice. First in the bar scene when they’re paying pool and again later in the briefing room.
The popcorn machine in the briefing room… is it VRC-30’s? That’s where these scenes were filmed and that’s where we had the popcorn machine. That was also the location of the kegerator, but I didn’t notice a beer tap handle in the movie.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Dumb question: which is better for viewing? IMAX or Dolby?
Personally I would say Dolby due to the audio and their seating it's more comfortable. Dolby is a little newer than imax. Dolby will screens will be brighter, clearer and more vibrant colors. You can't go wrong with either however. Like i said you adjust your seats lean back etc, experience better audio, but if those things are a deal breaker IMAX will do just fine.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
seating it's more comfortable. Dolby is a little newer than imax. Dolby will screens will be brighter, clearer and more vibrant colors.
Dolby has nothing to do with seating, or screen brightness, and was invented in the 1980s by Sir Thomas Dolby:
th.jpg