• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Dolby has nothing to do with seating, or screen brightness, and was invented in the 1980s by Sir Thomas Dolby:
View attachment 35204

I looked it up, unless this is wrong information.

Either way, I'm speaking from me personally, as a movie gower, I choose Dolby. Nothing wrong with Imax..

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins

I looked it up, unless this is wrong information.

Either way, I'm speaking from me personally, as a movie gower, I choose Dolby. Nothing wrong with Imax..
Plus imax came out in 1971.. soooo

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Dolby audio =/= Dolby Vision. Dolby vision is a competing HDR technology which is incorporated into various visual systems to iinclude TVs, Computers, and Dolby Cinema (which includes Dolby audio).

Meanwhile, I still haven't been able to see the movie because of work. Maybe some day.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Planned on seeing TG2 on IMAX next Friday. Beware if you are putting it off. In spite of record sales, in my city TG2 will be pushed off all IMAX screens next Wednesday for Jurassic Park. YMMV

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Saw it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Peanut gallery comments: So we're assuming Penny inherited the North Island house/car/boat from her Dad-miral? Or her Ex is a FedEx 777 CA?

Also Pick One:
-Ice's house
-Penny's house
-Mav's hangar (house? I guess he ate breakfast there)

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

Peanut gallery comments: So we're assuming Penny inherited the North Island house/car/boat from her Dad-miral? Or her Ex is a FedEx 777 CA?

Also Pick One:
-Ice's house
-Penny's house
If I’m living there tax free…I’ll take Ice’s house. I can say, however, I had some pie at “Charlie’s” old house last time I was in San Diego!

My take…Penny’s ex is Cougar.

2D127043-90CE-415E-994C-A35BA46AD4C4.gif

Sonog

pilot

Also Pick One:
-Ice's house
-Penny's house

Why can't we assume that Penny is independently wealthy from her own successful unnamed career?