• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Took Form 1 this morning...scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused_pilot

Just a word to the wise.. Alex you are in the top like 12% of the AQR/PFR, even with a ~3.0, good LOR's and a good PRT, you would be very smart not to risk your current scores. After this next test, its a 180 day wait time.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
... you got issues if you do that good. usually means you're less qualified in everything else 'cause you've spent all your life being a dork.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Sorry I was just a bit excited yesterday. But it was nice, up until that point I was getting no interest from the recruiters. I took it out here in Denver, so I could show it to the recruiters in Indy and when I finished one of the gentlemen out here was trying to see whether I needed a recruiter or not. For something I have wanted to do for a long while, it was nice to have them want to try and get me in.

Warlord, you are right. The other portions of my app are currently weaker than I would have liked. I stopped weight-lifting after my senior season of football in high school, so my pft is no where near where I want it to be. And grades, that is another issue entirely!

Kobyra

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
Kobyra, I was just joking.. I'm just jealous... I thought my scores were good 'til I got on here with all you rocket scientists. I had 7s and 56. Luckily I got to play a little f-ball in college so I'm not too far out of shape, although Xmas has killed me. Good luck to you.

hoorah2death

Damn all of you, Man I thought I had a pretty good score and I was told by the Navy Officer Recuriter(Had to take test in Hawaii, Actually trying to get in the USMC in Colorado)and the Gunny that I had good scores that were competitive. I had a 7 6 7 and a 52 OAR, Well looking at all of yours it wasnt close to some of it, but this was my first time taking it so that is a plus, now i have to take my PFT, (doing about 270-280) in the next week and Im getting a 3.011 GPA, should I quit? It looks like all of you are not getting in and you have better scores that I do. Could someone give me words of wisdom please and im not trying to be nasty, its just this is my dream like most of you and Im getting a little discouraged by all of it, by the way are recomondations really important? Thanks and Good Luck to all of you...

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
hoorah,

i just found out i was pro-recd for navy pilot yesterday with the above scores... i actually had 7/6/7 56. good luck to you... you're scores are almost exact to mine, except OAR.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I have a 59 and 7's across the board. Good LOR's and a 2.9 GPA. Applying on the 20th.

Ben

JKD

I took form 2 yesterday.
7/8/9 OAR 74.
Anyone planning on taking the test, defiantly study the gouge and ARCO book (I found 2 versions), and take the timed tests in the ARCO.

flyinsioux

I would defiantly study the ARCO books timed test for form 2. I studied it for a weekend and took the test and I am now an Air Contract. But just study your ass off and you will do fine on the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.