• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Told by recruiter today that I can skip the board and be directly admitted with my ASTB score, could this be true?

rhansenwa13

To my understanding it is demand based. I have heard of it coming and going a few times from around 2005.
How long do you guys expect automatic selection to stick around?
My recruiter seems to think it will be quite a while
I’m probably in a similar situation to you guys. I get out of active duty at the end of May and can’t submit for I sel until then. Met with my recruiter yesterday, a helo pilot, who spoke to the career field manager. It won’t last forever but in the past the time frame has usually been about 1 year that the I sel option is available. The career manager said as of now it’s there is no specific end date.

exNavyOffRec

I’m probably in a similar situation to you guys. I get out of active duty at the end of May and can’t submit for I sel until then. Met with my recruiter yesterday, a helo pilot, who spoke to the career field manager. It won’t last forever but in the past the time frame has usually been about 1 year that the I sel option is available. The career manager said as of now it’s there is no specific end date.
In the previous versions it was somewhat clear there were flaws, this one is pretty decent. I could see it being tweaked to increase minimum scores to reduce selections if needed.