• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

To People That Have Recently Taken the ASTB

BullGator

And if they say it is cool, then I would try to contact the Navy again (email if necessary), so you keep everyone in the "know."

BullGator

Will do, thanks. I hope everyone's not taking a long weekend thanks to the tropical storm.
I wouldn't be surprised if Jax recruiters are.

I remember during the 4th of July weekend (left several messages the Wed/Thur before) I didn't get a call back until a week plus later. I doubt that will be the case.

Like I said, email may be a good option if they aren't answering. It's proof that you were honest and that you were trying. They couldn't deny that. But first try the Marines as an option to immediately take the ASTB. GL man. And good luck on the test. Just be confident and calm, and let us know how it goes.

And about my thread on the commissioning forum, I am gonna change my picks to all 3 being pilot. You guys were giving great advice. I appreciate it.

BullGator

Good scores, bud. If it makes you feel better, I had a 7/7/8/56 and I signed my flight contract today. :D
Thank you. Congrats man! Very nice. :)
As a matter of fact, that does make me feel a little better. I hope that the rest of my package is as impressive though. I started a thread in the "Pathways to a Commission" forum: http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144235
Check it out if you have time to. All my info is up top, and the questions were answered, but all input is great in my opinion. My low points are 2.91 GPA and limited work experience (all in that thread). Anyway, hope to see you down the road.

Out of curiosity, were you selected for a SNA or NFO spot (or both)?
And when are you heading off to OCS?
Lastly, what did you put for your choices/ Did you happen to put only pilot or only NFO, or did you mark down three different choices?

Being that you were just selected, and our scores are so similar, your input is very valuable to me (while I'm just burning away time working on my PRT :eek:).

PM me if you'd rather.

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
If you are going Supply, you will only take the first three portions of the exam (Math, Reading, and Mechanical Comprehension) which comprise the 2-digit "OAR" score of the ASTB. You will not take the other sections and consequently will not get a AQR, PFAR, or FOFAR score...just the OAR.

Search around this forum. The basics of the ASTB are scattered around everywhere.