• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Time Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
yeah that's how it works. I had 15 units when I started college so I could apply after just one semester if I took 15 units.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Dont forget also.... you can only have 24 months in BDCP until you graduate, or 36 if you are in a technical major.

you also need to keep full time status, co-ops do not count.

zuggerat

the usual semester load is 16 credits... i believe thats average, SAT i dunno i assume its over a 1000, and GPA 3.0+ is a must

zuggerat

u have to take all those things into account... i started first semester sophomore year... i finished my sophomore year this past may and my application is just getting sent out now... so start getting into the mix now so u dont have to wait and wait once ur eligible if ur not already.

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
Bachelor Degree Completion Program

They rate you an E-3, and pay you to go to college. Its the Navy's way of getting their claws in you early. If you DoR out of OCS you owe them 4(?) years of enlisted time to pay back the early pay. Its insentive to finish an O-1, payment during college in the mean time, no extra work except a pft and a 3-point, and overall a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.