• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thighs shaking after workout

eahmed4

Since the OP hasn't chimed in since the original post I thought I'd offer some insight. Below is a training video that addresses the root causes of leg shaking. 2 take aways: 1. Don't lock out your knees. 2. You must keep you back arched during the exercise. It's the most PG rated clip that I could locate regarding this topic.

This is gold

eahmed4

This happened to me a lot before I realized that I had nothing in my system to burn during a workout (as in, working out without having eaten anything 4-5 hours before). Have an apple or a banana about 30-45 minutes before you workout, a meal 2-3 hours beforehand if you can.
Thank you, I realized this as well for me. Gone months without really being active and then just rushing back into it, my body always feels like that. It was just a bit odd this time around cause usually my thighs are sore, but they didnt really shake. Thats why I was a bit worried. But after starting to workout consistently again, I feel fine now

Grapeape

Restless leg syndrome.
NUUN (as long as you aren't allergic) and stretching usually help me. it used to happen to me on long plane rides to compete in other countries at the end of a training taper.

taxi1

pilot
Restless leg syndrome.
NUUN (as long as you aren't allergic) and stretching usually help me. it used to happen to me on long plane rides to compete in other countries at the end of a training taper.
Compete at what?