• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

'The Word'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Buy yourself a tv and xbox/ps2!!! I would have gone insane--er, even MORE insane if it weren't for my ps2. You can only check your email so many times.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
remember, anytime you are in your room, keep the door locked (and if you can manage it, install a peephole)...lest you have an SPC wander in unnoticed and watch you play GTA:VC for 5 minutes before you notice him on field day.

not that I would know anything about that.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
gaijin6423 said:
I suggest creating a 'secret knock' as well. You never know...

I don't know, only thing worse than having your SPC walk in on you is getting your ass chewed by your SPC for demanding a secret knock from him.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
That's why you just don't answer the door if the knock isn't given. If they really want in, they'll go get the duty.

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
You only have to wait a long time for word if your platoon sgt./cdr sucks. I am sorry but that is the absolute truth.

Even when other things are going on he/she can pass things to you and you can secure pretty darn quick.

If the SPC is consistantly keeping you long after the company secures it is their DUTY to talk to the SPC about getting you out earlier. Too many 2nd LTs are afraid to bring this up to the SPC or go to bat for the platoon. If those LTs would just sack up and take care of business you would get out a lot sooner.

Remember that when you hit TBS. It will pay off in gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.