• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The wait begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

grrrrrrrrrr..... you always assume I'm getting fussy..... [B)]

I guess sarcasm doesn't come through on here very well [V]

ghost_ttu

~~~~Tali get fussy??? Who would have ever thought that?~~~~~ I can see where kicking me in the face would be completely normal. I think I'll write Tali letters when she is in OCS, I'll be writing all over the outside of the envelope. Anyone have any ideas?

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

tali264

HEY....... You are being put on my shit list [}:)]

you just always assume I'm fussy, but that's not true..... and I'm sure with you getting kicked/slapped in the face is a regular occurrence [:D]

tali264

OK, so I guess sarcasm and kidding aren't allowed with you...

that's fine..... I'll just take my ball and go home

ghost_ttu

That's right, toss the nose up and show the fussy face and run! [:p]

grouch

rhollin, they are practicing the art of internet flirting. ghost is about to dip tali's pig tails in the ink well and tali is about to tell all the other girls that ghost has a small peepee.

tali264

LOL
rhollin, it would be no fun without us girls here
icon_smile_wink.gif

ghost, I'll make sure to inform everyone about your small peepee, thanks for telling me about that grouch (by the way...how did you find out...) [:p]

ghost_ttu

My peepee size is classified, I want a suprise attack when I deploy
icon_smile_wink.gif

E6286

OCC 191 Select
how the heck did my post about being anxious to hear from the board end up here lol? Just curious.

ghost_ttu

E6 I'm trying to keep my mind off the board. It's not working too well, but I'll take any avenue to keep my mind off things. The guys in TN have a lot of power, I'm hoping the will gimme some of the special lovin they are capable of doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.