• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The wait begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Well, my PRT went okay, not as well as monday when I practiced but not horrible either: 76 curl-ups, 70 push-ups, and 1.5 mile run in 11:26. Now I just have to wait and pray that the board accepts me. Boy do I hate waiting!

ghost_ttu

1.5 week of waiting down....???weeks still remaining.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

FlyGirl

Hey Goliath112: I would call your recruiter on that package. I was told I would hear something in 4 weeks with my package (ended up being one week!). I think over a month is a bit much...I would call just to make sure it's on someone's desk for review and they haven't forgotten about it!

kenjamin17

I really feel for everyone now that there is such a long wait. When I applied my package went in on a Friday, and my recruiter called me the following Tuesday (and by the following Tuesday I mean 6 months later, right tali?
icon_smile_wink.gif
) with the good news. He told me to expect a 2 week wait, and after that weekend I was like geez this is gunna be a long 2 weeks.

Of course he also told me if there was a problem with the Medical Board he would call me after only 1 week, so when i heard that "Ken call me" message on my machine I was thinking only bad things. You can imagine the swing in my emotions that day!!

good luck guys i hope its worth the wait for you.

tali264

kenjamin17 -
I would keep that info about hearing quickly to yourself.....your likely to get your a** kicked by all those waiting...hehehe [:p]

Go back and edit!!!

ghost_ttu

ken, you realize NOBODY is above getting their ass kicked............

tali264

"my recruiter called me the following Tuesday (and by the following Tuesday I mean 6 months later"

There you go Kenjamin17, sometimes you have to sacrifice the truth for keeping your face lookin' pretty and free of bruises. hehe [:D]

-Hey guys, how do you do that quote thing where it puts someone else's message up as a quote in yours? - apparently I'm not too bright because I can't figure it out [:(!]

ghost_ttu

How the hell did she get in and get this HUGE gpa and can't figure this out? [:(!] Tali, look at the lil pretty pictures above each post and put your mouse over them and see what it says [:p]

Originally posted by tali264
"my recruiter called me the following Tuesday (and by the following Tuesday I mean 6 months later"

There you go Kenjamin17, sometimes you have to sacrifice the truth for keeping your face lookin' pretty and free of bruises. hehe [:D]

-Hey guys, how do you do that quote thing where it puts someone else's message up as a quote in yours? - apparently I'm not too bright because I can't figure it out [:(!]

tali264

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
How the hell did she get in and get this HUGE gpa and can't figure this out? [:(!] Tali, look at the lil pretty pictures above each post and put your mouse over them and see what it says [:p]

Someone deserves a kick in the face [:(!] [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.