• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

THE VP DEBATE: Thursday Night Fights, Round 1 ... WHO "WON" .. ???

Win, Lose, or Draw ... Who's your "Daddy"???

• Senator Biden

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • Governor Palin

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • Neither won ... it's a draw

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I think Biden is a good speaker, but I feel like he's talking down to me - not as bad as Gore, but kinda like a teacher might, not quite personable enough. Palin is just a bit too folksy, not quite professional enough.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
Make no mention of the retards buying homes they can't afford. I'm so pissed at the GOP.

She did, actually, but towards the end of her answer to that question. My wife, who's watching this with me, was waiting for her and Biden to mention the personal responsibility aspect of this economic situation (i hesitate to call it a crisis). Palin gave a verbose answer, but did address your issue towards the end of her answer.

S.O.B.

pilot
She did, actually, but towards the end of her answer to that question. My wife, who's watching this with me, was waiting for her and Biden to mention the personal responsibility aspect of this economic situation (i hesitate to call it a crisis). Palin gave a verbose answer, but did address your issue towards the end of her answer.

Sorry I'm watching on DVR so I'm a little late. I'll wait till it's done to post again.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
Sorry I'm watching on DVR so I'm a little late. I'll wait till it's done to post again.

It was somewhat buried, hard to pull out - we were specifically looking for it.

But since you missed it, you should flog yourself.

PAY ATTENTION!!! There will be a test!

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
Uh, cut taxes in Alaska? WTF? We don't have personal taxes up there...

S.O.B.

pilot
I've had five bottles of Sierra Nevada in the last 15 minutes......Number six is going directly through the TV. :eek:

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
I've had five bottles of Sierra Nevada in the last 15 minutes......Number six is going directly through the TV. :eek:

Sierra Nevada...you suck. I'm so tired of japanese beer... The air force does not know how to properly stock a class-6.

Interesting debate, but i'm gonna have to go with...

POINT PALIN!

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
My vote's in. No surprises here.

Folksy, maybe, but way better than the same ole politics I'm used to hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.