• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

THE VP DEBATE: Thursday Night Fights, Round 1 ... WHO "WON" .. ???

Win, Lose, or Draw ... Who's your "Daddy"???

• Senator Biden

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • Governor Palin

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • Neither won ... it's a draw

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor

Well, I know that some of us are always right and always have been, but where is the line between legitimately changing your mind and flip-flopping?

At any rate, A4s, I LOVE how much this has taken off before the debate.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Well, at least we finally see Republicans actually trying to correlate higher taxes with lost jobs / schwacking of small businesses... :rolleyes:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Fight's ON ... !!!

Put your canopy bow on the bad guy and PULL ....

Voting is now open ... however, in the essence of honesty, no motor-voter registrations allowed. :)

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
And as we roll in to foreign policy, she's holding her own. She's not doing well, but given the lowered expectations going into this, it's a wash so far. No gaffes yet (that' I've spotted) from Biden, either.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
She has stumbled lately to be sure (well considering the 6 or so bad clips shown over and over out of dozens of hours of interview ). It isn't true though that she does not give a good interview. Haven't any of you seen the CNBC interview given barely two weeks before her pick. It was a straight up interview about energy the economy and business. It was a very good interview. No problems at all. Further, she does not have a reputation for poor debates or interviews in Alaska politics. Hell, she was a TV journalist. I think she is being over prepped. Her world was kicked into full blower and people started taking shots at her immediately. She is just catching up. I don't think that is disqualifer for a VP.

I agree, certainly her recent performance does not disqualify her - but it has hurt their campaign.

That being said, i'm so far quite impressed with her performance tonight. I think she's kicking Biden's ass.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
She just said Biden's plan in Iraq is a white flag of surrender. She's doing awesome.

oh_snap.gif

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I totally just looked it up...

for a second there I was wondering what the hell a Bosniac was. (actually Bosniak - I'm going to assume that's what he meant.)

Is that like a Canadiac?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
That being said, i'm so far quite impressed with her performance tonight. I think she's kicking Biden's ass.

I suspect it will end up like Bush's performance against Gore. Everyone expects a thrashing that a wash or a slight advantage to Biden will end up as a perceived win by Palin.

Did Biden just say "Bosniac"? And urge a no-fly zone over Darfur?

Bevo16

pilot
Biden does not know what "the country to the north of Israel" is. That's one he should know.

S.O.B.

pilot
She lost me at it's the Government's fault for not providing more oversight.

Make no mention of the retards buying homes they can't afford. I'm so pissed at the GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.