• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The unlimited motivational poster thread

MasterBates

I rate the whole town. What I see at the store, the mall, walking around, and yes, downtown.

There are some hot chicks in DTN. There are also some whales there too.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
There are two kinds of guys, those who find hot chicks everywhere they go and those who find ugly ones.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I hate those posters.

I have one at work that says "Leadership is empowering people to shine like beacons in the night" or some such new-age, Kumbaya singing claptrap.

I've been sorely tempted to put a post-it note on it that says "Leadership is getting someone down do some shitty job that no one else will do - and thank you for it"

Unfortunately, they would know it was me.....

you need to go higher quality than that. Get the picture scanned, photoshop out the hippie bullshit moto phrase, and replace it with "if all it takes to motivate you is a pretty picture and a stupid saying, you are replaceable"

Sneak it back into the frame and see how long it lasts.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
you need to go higher quality than that. Get the picture scanned, photoshop out the hippie bullshit moto phrase, and replace it with "if all it takes to motivate you is a pretty picture and a stupid saying, you are replaceable"

Sneak it back into the frame and see how long it lasts.
Hold is a bad bad thing for scoolbubba.
:D

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Hold is a bad bad thing for scoolbubba.
:D

It really is. I figure in a given week I do about 15 minutes of real, actual work.

I've actually started carrying around a folder with a routing sheet on the front so people won't know I'm just wandering around with nothing to do.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
There are two kinds of guys, those who find hot chicks everywhere they go and those who find ugly ones.

Usually it's guys who aren't getting any who complain. "Oh, I can't find anyone here up to my standards."

Yeeeah...riiight.....

MasterBates

Eddie needs to go to Krock before passing judgment. There are SOME hot chicks there. The ones who are of age, childless and not somebody's wife are about 10 total.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
The last time I posted on one of these threads here I got the ol' banhammer SO I'm going to keep this one very PG.

bear-cavalry.jpg

picture.php

and

picture.php