• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The unlimited motivational poster thread

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
One for me...
beauty.jpg

Pickle likes me cuz I'm pretty! :D

One for the bitter single guys...
dysfunction.jpg

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have this one framed behind my desk at work. I find it's inspirational for the students I'm remediating after they've failed an exam.

mistakes.jpg

Though I think these would work just as well...
limitations.jpg
potential.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Took this yesterday and figured that someone could make a good fail poster or something:

photo.jpg

"So what I'm hearing you say, Ed, is that the only way you could get the truck under the bridge was on its side? Well alright, if that's what it takes..."

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
A guy I used to work with had this on the front of his desk, and he was the laziest bastard I had ever met.

3452336076_279591c7ef_o.jpg

OldNavy

you need to go higher quality than that. Get the picture scanned, photoshop out the hippie bullshit moto phrase, and replace it with "if all it takes to motivate you is a pretty picture and a stupid saying, you are replaceable"

Sneak it back into the frame and see how long it lasts.

Hehehe I like the idea, but it would probably be months. We have a large "Employee of the Month" display in our conference room. Since we work nights and can be "stealthy", my partner in crime and I put fishing pictures of ourselves in the 2 empty slots. After about 3 months at an "all hands meeting" we finally had to point it out to everyone. The sad part is that my unit does fingerprint analysis, where "attention to detail" is very important.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
There are two kinds of guys, those who find hot chicks everywhere they go and those who find ugly ones.

Word although the selection of shelia's are quite nice, very easy on the eyes. Although I did see some whales last night. Wish I had pulled out the handy camera to document it.

Attachments

• 1203498174502tk8bl4.jpg
    1203498174502tk8bl4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 881