• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Truth about A4s.....

East

东部
Contributor
Misunderstanding

My lesbian neighbors gave me a nice Rolex for my birthday today.
I think they misunderstood when I said "I wanna watch..."
:D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The TRUTH about A4s..... ??? Read it & weep ....

oldguys.gif
maitaig.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
The TRUTH about A4s..... ??? Read it & weep ....

oldguys.gif
maitaig.jpg

Right on!

I'm havin' a pre-colonoscopy party here December, 2nd.:eek: Then two neighborhood MILF's will be tending to me on the 3rd . Great fun!;) (Shit, to be young again.)

Steve

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
What kind of drinks are those?
I just thought A4s would drink something manly like Port or Sherry or something.

maitaig.jpg

:icon_tong
Quag, Quag, Quagmire ... such innocence.

I dunno ... kinda' looks like Mai'Tai's to me ... and as made by the chemists at the Mai'Tai' Bar @ the 'Pink Lady' (read: Royal Hawaiian in HNL) ... here is the usual progression:

One Mai'Tai' ... tastes great ... tastes like fruit juice.

Two Mai'Tai' ... this one tastes even better ... but why am I talking so loud ???

Three Mai'Tai' ... this one has no taste ... why are my hands the size of hams ... why does my mouth feel like I've been to the dentist and have a jaw full of Novocain ???

Four Mai'Tai' ... I have no taste ... I cannot talk ... I have no hands ... I have no teeth ... but yet, I can fly to Tokyo w/out the benefit of a 747 ... :)

78956473.jpg
.... a solid Mai'Tai' drinkin' face ...

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
Quag, Quag, Quagmire ... such innocence.

I dunno ... kinda' looks like Mai'Tai's to me ... and as made by the chemists at the Mai'Tai' Bar @ the 'Pink Lady' (read: Royal Hawaiian in HNL) ... here is the usual progression:

One Mai'Tai' ... tastes great ... tastes like fruit juice.

Two Mai'Tai' ... this one tastes even better ... but why am I talking so loud ???

Three Mai'Tai' ... this one has no taste ... why are my hands the size of hams ... why does my mouth feel like I've been to the dentist and have a jaw full of Novocain ???

Four Mai'Tai' ... I have no taste ... I cannot talk ... I have no hands ... I have no teeth ... but yet, I can fly to Tokyo w/out the benefit of a 747 ... :)

78956473.jpg
.... a solid Mai'Tai' drinkin' face ...

Ah. I see. I had thought they were Alabama Slammas. I admit. I don't know much more than (and sip on) four drinks. Sangria, Gin & Tonic, Alabama Slammas. Recently tried cider. That's some tastey stuff right there.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Crap. Then what does(did?) a Cubi Special look like?:confused:
Looks the same -- minus the fruit and little umbrella ... :)

One man's thoughts on the drink:

Mix:

16 ounces orange juice

14 ounces pineapple juice
1 ounces mango juice
1 ounces cranberry juice
3 ounces grenadine
Rum to taste. [Lots of Rum…at least 1-1 w/ the fruity stuff]
Mix all together
(optional) -- add a hand full of sliced local miniature limes, aka "calamonsines". Key Limes will work in a pinch.
Serve over ice…!

Ace High in the P.I. ... :D