• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN The SWO Jacket ...

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Human Resources Community is in the works for an organizational Patagonia fleece with our service khakis.
+1

giphy.gif

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Probably better off in another thread, but......

I thought it was perfectly appropriate for a company (hypothetically speaking, a baker...) to decide who it did and did not want to do business with?

Last edited:

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Probably better off in another thread, but......

I thought it was perfectly appropriate for a company (hypothetically speaking, a baker) to decide who it did and did not want to do business with?

I wasn’t commenting on the company’s decision, just the general tone of the article. I’m sick to death of “you disagree with my policy positions; therefore you’re a lesser human being.”

GroundPounder

Crud...the waiting time for Tipsy Gypsy leather patches just got a whole lot longer.

Totally out of my lane, but it would seem that a retired Naval Aviator would have jumped into this business by now. They sound like a good product, but certainly someone else could do them just as well, and quicker.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Totally out of my lane, but it would seem that a retired Naval Aviator would have jumped into this business by now. They sound like a good product, but certainly someone else could do them just as well, and quicker.
123PatchMonkey was (is still?) in it for a while and turned out a good product. There are a small number of other patch providers. I don't think it's all that big of a market, just not much money to be made even if you outdo one of the existing players.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Not sure how long the wait is for the squadron or T/M/S patches, but I only ended up waiting a couple of months for a name tag pitch from TG (ordered under the assumption it would take a year plus and was pleasantly surprised)