• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The SHOW: Airlines still a "good gig"??

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Well enough of the thread derail by O-6 trolling, how about a bit of good news? Passenger numbers are still creeping up, states are opening, and perhaps people are getting tired of living in fear. Good day for airline stocks.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Jello Aiello reports he’s getting furloughed 01 Oct from his unnamed employer.

Everyone else in the Show doing ok?

You love the youtubes don't you HW? :)

I remember when he was the N3 at NSAWC.......and then I ran into him again in the sim building at said unnamed employer a few years ago. Hope he makes out alright.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Fedex is hiring those that are in the pool. Rumor is interviews are coming soon. We just need a vacancy bid and that is rumored for September, so says the crew bus driver.

azguy

None
Podcast (noun): wasteful leisure activity that DH O4’s with a family probably don’t have time for

Disagree, though I usually listen to them at work in the background and on my commute. Have listened to a few of Jello's as well - good channel, and he seems like a good dude.