• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Sensitive New Age Pilot

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Got this in an e-mail recently.

*An unfortunate trend that has emerged in recent years is that some young pilots have developed feelings.

*Fighter pilots are not allowed to have feelings, except for the feeling of exhilaration watching some communist f**k cook to death in the flaming wreckage of the Flanker that you just shot down.

*The Sensitive New Age Pilot (SNAP) trend is unacceptable.

*If you don’t like the way someone talked to you, get the f**k over it.

*If you think your opinion should matter, it doesn’t.

*If you want some respect, stop whining about it - get off your ass and earn it.

*If you feel like crying, then get the f**k out of Naval Aviation cause there's no Slack in Fighter Attack!

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There are Attack pilots these days who don't drink or swear. I don't know how to respond to that.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are they Mormon?

I'm sorry, but if your job is to rain down hellfire, death, and destruction, and you have hang ups about saying a dirty word or drinking alcohol, something ain't right -- no matter who or what you believe in.

"I can mow 'em down by the thousands, but I can't say a dirty word. Well that's the dumbest fuckin thing that I have ever heard."

AJB37

I'm sorry, but if your job is to rain down hellfire, death, and destruction, and you have hang ups about saying a dirty word or drinking alcohol, something ain't right -- no matter who or what you believe in.

"I can mow 'em down by the thousands, but I can't say a dirty word. Well that's the dumbest fuckin thing that I have ever heard."

Fair enough, I was more asking in jest. I just forgot the smiley.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Ya, god forbid there being vegetarians or Abercrombie & Fitch-wearing guys start flying grey birds with a NAVY stencil.. EEK!

FLY_USMC

pilot
SNAP is a Chair Force term........I call them pussies.....and they've been around since the 20's.

Clux4

Banned
SNAP aka Entitlement Weenies.
(I worked hard for my NSS, I WANT my Jet slot. If I do not get, I will DOR.)

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
No, some of us just used up our lifetime quota of booze, broads and cussin' early. I didn't realize there was a limit until I got the notice in the mail...:icon_tong

For the record, I still cuss. Not that that's something to be particularly proud of.

I burned too many FLC counts on the other two over the years.

The "notice" is usually delivered by a sheriff. :eek:

Not that I would know about that.:eek:

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Ya, god forbid there being vegetarians or Abercrombie & Fitch-wearing guys start flying grey birds with a NAVY stencil.. EEK!

I think you're being sarcastic here about the A&F wearing.... given what you see on any given day in any town within 10 miles of a Marine Base. (which would be Marines wearing cargo shorts or those new plad shorts with collared AE, A&F, Banana Republic...or Hurley, Tapout, etc. etc.)don't know about the vege part, doesn't sound very likely for most. I guess I haven't observed what the Navy wears on libo... something tells me it may be similar ;)