• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Officer Recruiter is in...

Halstead

Everyone IDC in my class was prior service. Also your degree does not dictate if you go to OCS or ODS designator does.
just because everyone in your class was prior service doesn't have any relation to any other class. Depends on what the other applications looked like.
Doesn't make my application any less competetive.

exNavyOffRec

just because everyone in your class was prior service doesn't have any relation to any other class. Depends on what the other applications looked like.

If you just look at one class that is correct, but when you look at historically what they look for and have accepted in both the the recent and long term history it buts out a pretty good pattern, not saying a person shouldn't apply, but a person should have realistic expectations and some recruiter in order to get people to apply and meet their application goaling quota will paint a rosy picture for anyone.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
It's actually in relation to class before and after mine. Not saying you won't get in but I am encouraging a realistic mindset.

Sache

So Intel is selective b/c the age restriction is milder than other boards...which means a bigger pool? Same for IW?

Seem like they would want a younger person in their 20s than someone in their 40s who would be close to retiring soon. I guess that only applies to the pilots.

Halstead

So Intel is selective b/c the age restriction is milder than other boards...which means a bigger pool? Same for IW?

Seem like they would want a younger person in their 20s than someone in their 40s who would be close to retiring soon. I guess that only applies to the pilots.
Lol!!
far from true!
I can put 20 years in and actually bring more maturity on several levels than that of a twenty-year old!

jb.jones

Hey I wanted to know if anyone could tell me I was pro rec for Nfo back in December how long will it be until I receive a final select