• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Navy is giving me too much money...

SlickAg

pilot
NOT true, for Corpus at least. You won't get it, we all tried when we got to Corpus.

I was told by the PSD guy at TW-4 that you get per diem from the date your original commissioning/TDY orders were modified for a PCS to Corpus to the date you showed up here in Corpus. Also, I had to get a letter from Fairfield Lakes saying how much rent I paid, and we are supposed to get reimbursed for that since we were on TDY the whole time. This is kind of blowing my mind, but I guess I'll wait and find out if I get that $6K extra payday or not. Knock on wood...

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
Dude, if you're that worried about it, go to PSD, and ask them for an itemized travel voucher. It will itemize everything they paid you for. The one on mypay is ok if you know what you are looking for, but it's obvious that you don't. The one from PSD will list out the per diem, DLA, MALT, etc.

pdx

HSM Pilot
Dude, if you're that worried about it, go to PSD, and ask them for an itemized travel voucher. It will itemize everything they paid you for. The one on mypay is ok if you know what you are looking for, but it's obvious that you don't. The one from PSD will list out the per diem, DLA, MALT, etc.

Unless you happen to be on an Air Force base with one YN who doesn't have a clue. I'm guessing the personel flight can't really help you out.

My advice, stick it in a savings account and don't touch it until you get back to the Navy. Four of my buddies got DLA coming to Whiting. Apparently they weren't entitled to it and it got yanked after 4 1/2 months. If they do let you keep it, it will be a nice surprise, like finding a $20 at the bottom of your pocket.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor

The closest PSD is in OKC, 1.5 hours away. If the one YN on base can't answer your question, then it's not so easy to find an answer.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
I was told by the PSD guy at TW-4 that you get per diem from the date your original commissioning/TDY orders were modified for a PCS to Corpus to the date you showed up here in Corpus. Also, I had to get a letter from Fairfield Lakes saying how much rent I paid, and we are supposed to get reimbursed for that since we were on TDY the whole time. This is kind of blowing my mind, but I guess I'll wait and find out if I get that $6K extra payday or not. Knock on wood...

Good luck with that. When I asked the guy there when we filled out our travel claim he said no. I didn't feel like going thru the hassel of trying to figure it out.