• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Latest Air Force Enquirer Cover...

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
...The most fearsome military the world has ever seen...

Our enemies are looking at these photos and cowering in fear.

Lawman

None
Look... If my crew chiefs cant take their tops off while working on an aircraft in 120 degree heat or wear Boonie caps to the DFAC because some Sgt Major with the Boss's ear thinks it looks unprofessional, these women dont need to have their tits out in uniform.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Look... If my crew chiefs cant take their tops off while working on an aircraft in 120 degree heat or wear Boonie caps to the DFAC because some Sgt Major with the Boss's ear thinks it looks unprofessional, these women dont need to have their tits out in uniform.

I don't think you'll win the argument by using Army uniform rules logic, since there is none.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot

What cup size are your crew chiefs?