• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great Flight Jacket Thread (wearing/buying Leather, NOMEX, WEP jackets/patches)

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Unrelated, Pops Leather appears to be back up and running through their Facebook page. Not seeing their Etsy store anymore, but it appears they are full FB for at least the current time.

OscarMyers

None
Anybody have any recommendations on flag size for the leather jacket? I am between 5x3 (the big one) and 2x3 (standard flight suit size). Just seeing what anecdotally looks good and which is more common. Probably doesn't make a difference, but I am doing a subdued one (blue field, white stars, red stripes, with white stripes being the leather color).

I know it is against the regs technically, but our Skipper had shoulder and squadron patches made, so it wouldn't look complete without the flag.
Here's how the 3.75x2.25 flag from Flightjackets.com looks on my jacket. Personally I like the size and Flightjackets makes a great quality patch and made in the USA. Leather is much thicker then some of the other options out there....

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 55