• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Video Thread...

Slingblade

Huge Member
pilot

My current job as a TACP evaluator/instructor at 29 Palms, CA. Basically, we put on the Marine Corps Integrated Training exercises (ITX) 5 times per year. Put this compilation together of my past year here. Pretty much all Marine aviation assets represented minus a few (KC-130, AV-8B, F-35).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Pretty much all Marine aviation assets represented minus a few (KC-130, AV-8B, F-35).

GeeksCornerEpisode539.jpg

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Had always heard the story, this is the first time I have seen it as a humorous video. The LA speed check as told by former SR-71 pilot Brian Shul.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Had always heard the story, this is the first time I have seen it as a humorous video. The LA speed check as told by former SR-71 pilot Brian Shul.

If you Google Brian Shul, you can watch the hour long speaking engagement this is from with one of the various government energy agencies. The whole hour is worth the watch.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Don’t think this has been shared yet... great oral history of a Phantom pilot ...

“I thought I was going to be the only LTJG in the Navy without combat experience...”

Do watch!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Anyone know why starting a couple of weeks ago I no longer can see the videos? There is just a blank white square.