• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Video Thread...

Malo83

Keep the Faith
Samurai Phantoms
https://theaviationist.com/2017/01/...erally-bring-you-to-the-paradise-of-phantoms/
Paradise-of-Phantoms.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I understand many haven't felt the power of the Tactical Steep Approach, especially on a Cold War Era machine, but I forgive you. And yeah, don't worry about the groan of the brakes. That's totally tactical.

Rockriver

pilot
Tree Top Flyer,
That looks like great fun - true seat of the pants flying.

Not to be a buzzkill, but hopefully he was a Chart Checker before a Treetop Flyer. I remember four guys that lost a quick battle with power lines in a UH-60.

I did enjoy the Stephen Stills song (which I had never heard) about the Vietnam vet who's now smuggling drugs by air. I chased down and caught a few of those guys in years past. As Stills correctly implies, most of them considered themselves adventurers, at least until the conclusion of their final run.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I did enjoy the Stephen Stills song (which I had never heard) about the Vietnam vet who's now smuggling drugs by air. I chased down and caught a few of those guys in years past. As Stills correctly implies, most of them considered themselves adventurers, at least until the conclusion of their final run.

I flew with a guy who flew with (and was eventually busted) Robert Mason, of Chicken Hawk fame. He managed to get his twin Comanche back and was what I flew in with him for the day, delivering checks. To this day, I don't think I've ever seen a plane that so closely resembled the Millennium Falcon, minus the weapon systems.